What is the problem with PEX plumbing?
- by siteadmin
A common type of plumbing is PEX. It is used in new and old homes. It is flexible and cheaper than copper pipes. Plus, it can be connected in many different ways. There are disadvantages to PEX when compared to other types. These include rodents and UV rays that can contaminate water. UV rays PEX…
- Bunbury Painting Service Elevates Home Beauty with Top-Notch Residential Painting
- 6 Tips for Hiring the Best Sewer Line Snaking Service
- Discover Connecticut’s Premier Solution For Autumn Yard Clean-Up: Rent The Best!
- Transform Your Basement With these 6 Essential Remodeling Tips
- How to Properly Install Drywall