Why Is PEX Plumbing Bad?
- by siteadmin
PEX is a type of plumbing that is commonly used in both new and existing homes. It's flexible and less expensive than copper pipes, plus it can be connected in several different ways. However, there are some disadvantages to using PEX compared to other types of piping. These include UV rays, rodents, and chemicals that…
- Bunbury Painting Service Elevates Home Beauty with Top-Notch Residential Painting
- 6 Tips for Hiring the Best Sewer Line Snaking Service
- Discover Connecticut’s Premier Solution For Autumn Yard Clean-Up: Rent The Best!
- Transform Your Basement With these 6 Essential Remodeling Tips
- How to Properly Install Drywall